Signed studio print of ‘Walchwil’ printed on quality 300gsm stock and limited to an edition of 100. A colourful 36 x 26 cm print presented in a choice of white or black 50 x 40 cm aluminium frame. A quote for custom framing is also available on request. Or just select unframed from the dropdown menu to frame the work yourself.
View of the town as seen from the Southern shores of Lake Zug. The trees climbing the hillside are full of typical autumnal colours as the season changes. The townscape has been adapted, pulling in certain visual markers to fit the composition. I also faded out the more prominent modern buildings, as their gleaming facades are sometimes a bit distracting to the eye. The distinctive clocktower can be seen in the lower left corner as well as the recognisable Sternen and the Engel restuarant buildings at lakeside.
Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing. Mounted prints are placed within a clean white mount ready for framing, perfect for ready made frames or to be given as a gift.
- This Walchwil Limited Edition Print has been digitally printed on 300gsm white recycled board – a premium finish with a textured look.
- Each print is numbered and signed (Limited to an edition of 100).
- Can be presented in a black aluminium frame with a glass window and white mount, custom framing is also available.
- Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing.
- Mounted prints are placed within a white mount, cellophane wrapped with cardboard backing and packed with tissue/brown paper.
- Framed prints are packed within a cardboard shell/box and filled with bubble wrap or airbags.
Gift wrapping is available if you would like to send this item as a present. The packing receipt/price will be removed. A tag with a personal message can also be included. I use my own original designs for wrapping paper which you can also buy in packs for use at home.