Single greetings card featuring the illustration ‘Walchwil’ 21 x 14.8 cm (A5), printed on 300gsm stock. Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope, blank inside.
View of the town as seen from the Southern shores of Lake Zug. The trees climbing the hillside are full of typical autumnal colours as the season changes. The townscape has been adapted, pulling in certain visual markers to fit the composition. I also faded out the more prominent modern buildings, as their gleaming facades are sometimes a bit distracting to the eye. The distinctive clocktower can be seen in the lower left corner as well as the recognisable Sternen and the Engel restuarant buildings at lakeside.
- This Walchwil Greeting Card has been printed in brilliant full colour, onto a 300gsm coated stock (uncoated inside for easy writing!)
- Blank Inside, title of illustration on the back.
- Personalised stationery, with customised messages and text available on request.
- Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope.
- Stationery is wrapped for delivery with tissue paper and posted in a craft envelope or brown paper for protection. A rustic and traditional finish to this colourful contemporary stock.
- Larger or multiple items will also be packed with a cardboard shell or bubble wrap as required.
Bulk discount and wholesale accounts are available, contact the studio or register your interest with my online contact form. Our range is growing, but we are always interested in discussing new designs and creating bespoke images if you have a scene you felt would work well.