Single greetings card featuring the illustration ‘Snow Topped’ 14.8 cm square, printed on 300gsm stock. Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope, blank inside.
Created from a mix of real life scenes from the mountains in Switzerland. This quiet snowy illustration tries to capture the crisp Alpine atmosphere. I originally designed this scene for a set of Christmas cards in 2012. That collection also included the illustrations: ‘Mountain Village‘, ‘Church of St Leodegar‘ and ‘Christmas Market, Switzerland‘. The packs sold very well at the time, despite the majority of included scenes not having a specific location/subject.
Your Snow Topped Greeting Card Stock
- This Snow Topped Greeting Card has been printed in brilliant full colour, onto a 300gsm coated stock (uncoated inside for easy writing!)
- Blank Inside, title of illustration on the back.
- Personalised stationery, with customised messages and text available on request.
- Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope.
- Stationery is wrapped for delivery with tissue paper and posted in a craft envelope or brown paper for protection. A rustic and traditional finish to this colourful contemporary stock.
- Larger or multiple items will also be packed with a cardboard shell or bubble wrap as required.
Bulk discount and wholesale accounts are available, contact the studio or register your interest with my online contact form. Our range is growing, but we are always interested in discussing new designs and creating bespoke images if you have a scene you felt would work well.