Single greetings card featuring the illustration ‘Old Town Zug’ 14.8 cm square, printed on 300gsm stock. Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope, blank inside.
Around the lake lies the marina and you can find this vantage point from the end of the piers. Looking back towards the shore shows off the patchwork of colourful tiles and architecture, nestled into that lush green hillside. Some licence was used to remove some of the more modern buildings that have sprung up in recent years. But the heart of the old town remains remarkably unchanged. You can see the distinctive blue and white stripes of the Zyyturm Clock Tower, the Spires of St Oswald and St. Michaels and the shorter red towers from the city walls.
Your Old Town Zug Greeting Card Stock
- This Old Town Zug Greeting Card has been printed in brilliant full colour, onto a 300gsm coated stock (uncoated inside for easy writing!)
- Blank Inside, title of illustration on the back.
- Personalised stationery, with customised messages and text available on request.
- Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope.
- Stationery is wrapped for delivery with tissue paper and posted in a craft envelope or brown paper for protection. A rustic and traditional finish to this colourful contemporary stock.
- Larger or multiple items will also be packed with a cardboard shell or bubble wrap as required.
Bulk discount and wholesale accounts are available, contact the studio or register your interest with my online contact form. Our range is growing, but we are always interested in discussing new designs and creating bespoke images if you have a scene you felt would work well.