Signed studio print of ‘Lofoten Islands, Norway’ created on quality 300gsm stock and limited to an edition of 25. A colourful 36 x 25.5cm print presented in a black 50 x 40 cm aluminium frame. A quote for custom framing is also available on request. Or just select unframed from the dropdown menu to frame the work yourself.
Here’s my illustration of Lofoten known for a distinctive scenery of dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands. Featured is the picturesque fishing village of Reine This illustration was number 27 of my World Series and you can see all of the artworks here.
Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing. Mounted prints are placed within a clean white mount ready for framing, perfect for ready made frames or to be given as a gift.
Your Lofoten Islands Limited Edition Print
- This Lofoten Islands Limited Edition Print has been digitally printed on 300gsm white board.
- Each print is numbered and signed (Limited to an edition of 25).
- Can be presented in a black frame with a glass window and white mount, custom framing is also available.
- Mounted prints are placed within a white mount, cellophane wrapped with cardboard backing and packed with tissue/brown paper.
- Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing.
- Framed prints are delivered within a cardboard shell/box and filled with bubble wrap or airbags.
Gift wrapping is available if you would like to send this item as a present. The packing receipt/price will be removed. A tag with a personal message can also be included. I use my own original designs for wrapping paper which you can also buy in packs for use at home.