Signed studio print of ‘La Tour Eiffel’ created on quality 300gsm stock and limited to an edition of 25. A colourful 20 x 20cm print presented in a black 40 x 40 cm aluminium frame. A quote for custom framing is also available on request. Or just select unframed from the dropdown menu to frame the work yourself.
Illustration of the famous Paris landmark. The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing. Mounted prints are placed within a clean white mount ready for framing, perfect for ready made frames or to be given as a gift.
Your La Tour Eiffel Limited Edition Print
- This La Tour Eiffel Limited Edition Print has been digitally printed on 300gsm white recycled board – a premium finish with a textured look.
- Each print is numbered and signed (Limited to an edition of 25).
- Can be presented in a black frame with a glass window and white mount, custom framing is also available.
- Mounted prints are placed within a white mount, cellophane wrapped with cardboard backing and packed with tissue/brown paper.
- Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing.
- Framed prints are delivered within a cardboard shell/box and filled with bubble wrap or airbags.
Gift wrapping is available if you would like to send this item as a present. The packing receipt/price will be removed. A tag with a personal message can also be included. I use my own original designs for wrapping paper which you can also buy in packs for use at home.