Signed studio print of ‘The Forbidden City, Beijing’ created on quality 300gsm stock and limited to an edition of 25. A colourful 36 x 25.5cm print presented in a black 50 x 40 cm aluminium frame. A quote for custom framing is also available on request. Or just select unframed from the dropdown menu to frame the work yourself.
Here’s my illustration of the sun baked cityscape of Beijing, a colourful view over the rooftops of the wonderful Forbidden City. This famous Chinese palace is a fascinating collection of ancient wooden structures with unique architectural shapes. I particularly enjoyed the bands of colour this scene provides… from the hazy blues on the horizon, to the dramatic reds and the lush greens in the foreground. This illustration was number 23 of my World Series and you can see all of the artworks here.
Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing. Mounted prints are placed within a clean white mount ready for framing, perfect for ready made frames or to be given as a gift.
Your Forbidden City, Beijing Limited Edition Print
- This Forbidden City, Beijing Limited Edition Print has been digitally printed on 300gsm white recycled board – a premium finish with a textured look.
- Each print is numbered and signed (Limited to an edition of 25).
- Can be presented in a black frame with a glass window and white mount, custom framing is also available.
- Mounted prints are placed within a white mount, cellophane wrapped with cardboard backing and packed with tissue/brown paper.
- Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing.
- Framed prints are delivered within a cardboard shell/box and filled with bubble wrap or airbags.
Gift wrapping is available if you would like to send this item as a present. The packing receipt/price will be removed. A tag with a personal message can also be included. I use my own original designs for wrapping paper which you can also buy in packs for use at home.