Signed studio print ‘Edinburgh Castle’ created on quality 300gsm stock and limited to an edition of 25. A colourful 36 x 25.5cm print presented in a black 50 x 40 cm aluminium frame. A quote for custom framing is also available on request. Or just select unframed from the dropdown menu to frame the work yourself.
I wanted to capture some of the city rooftops leading up to the Castle Rock, but I also wanted to capture the changing light as stormy clouds cross the sky. Edinburgh was one of my favourite places to visit whilst we lived in Newcastle, as it was only a couple of hours travel further north… but there’s so much to see, i’d love to return with sketchbook and camera soon.
Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing. Mounted prints are placed within a clean white mount ready for framing, perfect for ready made frames or to be given as a gift.
Your Edinburgh Castle Limited Edition Print
- This Edinburgh Castle Limited Edition Print has been digitally printed on 300gsm white recycled board – a premium finish with a textured look.
- Each print is numbered and signed (Limited to an edition of 25).
- Can be presented in a black frame with a glass window and white mount, custom framing is also available.
- Mounted prints are placed within a white mount, cellophane wrapped with cardboard backing and packed with tissue/brown paper.
- Unframed prints are presented on an A3 sheet, wrapped in cellophane with a protective cardboard backing.
- Framed prints are delivered within a cardboard shell/box and filled with bubble wrap or airbags.
Gift wrapping is available if you would like to send this item as a present. The packing receipt/price will be removed. A tag with a personal message can also be included. I use my own original designs for wrapping paper which you can also buy in packs for use at home.