Single greetings card featuring the illustration ‘Berliner Fernsehturm’ 14.8 cm square, printed on 300gsm stock. Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope, blank inside.
We enjoyed a very cold January weekend here in 2014, seeing a few choice sights and making the most of the warm welcoming hospitality Berlin has to offer. As with many of Europe’s capitals there’s just too much to see in one visit. Although it was fun to explore in the snow, i’d love to return and see the city as i’ve painted here… in the warmer colours of the Spring.
Your Berliner Fernsehturm Greeting Card Stock
- This Berliner Fernsehturm Greeting Card has been printed in brilliant full colour, onto a 300gsm coated stock (uncoated inside for easy writing!)
- Blank Inside, title of illustration on the back.
- Personalised stationery, with customised messages and text available on request.
- Cellophane wrapped with a matching envelope.
- Stationery is wrapped for delivery with tissue paper and posted in a craft envelope or brown paper for protection. A rustic and traditional finish to this colourful contemporary stock.
- Larger or multiple items will also be packed with a cardboard shell or bubble wrap as required.
Bulk discount and wholesale accounts are available, contact the studio or register your interest with my online contact form. Our range is growing, but we are always interested in discussing new designs and creating bespoke images if you have a scene you felt would work well.